Thursday, May 30, 2019

Long Live the King

Long time, no post. No reason, no excuses. Life has changed - dramatically.

But do you know what hasn't changed?

My love for all things GODZILLA! Today marks the opening of the movie, "Godzilla, King of Monsters!"

Because he is you know - the absolute KING.

Of course I am going to opening night. A Godzilla movie is about the only movie I will make a point to see on opening night. Regular price, not matinee prices, too. Highly unusual for me.

But he is you know - the absolute KING.

Apparently I am not the only one excited about this movie, because on the way to work, the station I was listening to played "Godzilla" by Blue Oyster Cult. God bless their little hearts!

So, a big ROAR goes out to anyone who knows how I feel!

Sit back, relax, and enjoy THE KING!



No comments:

Post a Comment