Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Ten Statements or Questions Someone Never Questions You Further About


Ten Statements or Questions Someone Never Questions You Further About:
 

1.       I won’t be joining you today; I am having “bathroom issues.”
 

2.       You overpaid us! We are issuing you a refund today!
 

3.       If I tell you a lie, but then tell you I am telling you a lie, but then tell you I was only kidding that the original lie was the truth, would you know if I was lying or not?
 

4.       You don’t look a day over 18!
 

5.       No, we don’t mind if you nap at work, but please refrain from sending pictures of yourself napping naked to other employees. If you do it again, we will have to write you up. Read your policy manual please.
 

6.       If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. All I want to know is why he would do that?
 

7.       Extra Credit Question: Describe the universe. Give 2 examples.
 

8.       No seriously, the vomit was projectile! I have a picture!
 

9.       Are you really as stupid as your question indicates you are?
 

10.   If a chicken and a ½ lays an egg and a ½ in a day and a ½, how long will it take a centipede with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle. None, because peanut butter doesn’t come in spray cans.
 
Please feel free to add your own. :)

2 comments:

  1. Why do you get a haircut and not a hairscut?

    If the number 2 pencil is so great, why is it still number 2?

    ReplyDelete