Thursday, June 12, 2014

Oh Sheet

 

Just something quick.

I was talking to my sister today and she was stressing out because she had so much to do and especially tense because she had not yet had time to iron her sheets.

Although our sheets are in completely different situations and live very different lives, I have to say that in all my born put togethers (a quote I got from my Dad) I have NEVER worried about my sheets being ironed. NEVER.

No matter the reason. No matter what bed the sheets wanted to be placed on - or who was going to lie on them.

They are wrinkled and they are proud.

What conclusion is this leading to you ask? It is the fact that I have one more reason to be happy and I didn't even realize it!

I have never had to worry about ironing sheets. Whew!

I feel more relaxed already!

2 comments:

  1. I dare say you would be mad if you went to a hotel and the sheets were wrinkled up!
    I do not share my sloughed off epidermis cells with strangers! Or they with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you not get the running idea was only that I am glad I don't have to think about it let alone do it???!!! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete