Thursday, July 17, 2014

A Midsummer Night's Blog

I have a friend. She loves Shakespeare. I can go either way. BUT, she visited me today and we realized we both liked quotes because we were talking about tattoos (makes perfect sense right?) and so we talked about quotes and quotes that should be tattooed.

It came up that we both have blogs and she asked me to send her my link (or maybe I told her I was sending it to her whether she wanted to read it or not and she had to say yes because I was standing in a threatening pose that said - TAKE MY LINK BITCH!). So when I started the email to send her my link (that she so desperately wanted) I realized I just could not write a normal email. I mean that is so 5 minutes ago. I especially couldn't do it to a person who love quotes. So, my email contained the following (I did eventually include my blog link):


"Since you like quotes: 


Name the original source: J 


It was the best of blogs, it was the worst of blogs. 


My blog, the final frontier…. 


To blog or not to blog. That is the question.

Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty blogger… 

Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! Mine is the only blog in the world, all else is folly… 

Good blogging once lost, is lost forever. 

Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the bloggers in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had. 

What is life without a little blog?

You’re inches away from death every time you go on a blog. How much older can you be at your age? 

BIG BLOGGER IS WATCHING YOU. 

Frankly my dear, I don’t give a blog. 

You never really understand a blogger until you consider things from his point of view…Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it. 

Judge us not equally, blogger. We may all deserve hell, but some of us deserve it sooner than others.

The course of true blogging never did run smooth."

See how many quotes you can identify with its original author and title. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hysteriblog!!
    Laugh out blog!!
    I laughed my blog off!!
    Seriously, never stop blogging.

    ReplyDelete