Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Auto Freaking Correct


Auto Coorect Connect Coral CORRECT Dammit
The title above is really what I wanted to title this post, but either blogger.com doesn't want bloggers to put a strike through in the title or I am just too stupid to figure out how to do it. Probably the latter is the correct statement. I probably shouldn't cuss in the title either. I probably shouldn't do A LOT of things I do.
The previous paragraph had nothing to do with what I wanted to post. I have no idea why I feel I have to explain myself all the time. That is probably one of those things I shouldn't do.
I love my iPhone, but have this love/hate relationship with its auto correct feature.
Today's sampling:
 Today 8:47 AM             
My breakfast fig bar                            
was almost all bar and                           
no dog                                                   
                    
 
                          Dog bars?
 
Crap, Autocorrect made                      
fig doc for some reason                      
 
                          Now we are taking the
                         fig bars to a physician? 
SHIT!                 
 
I love my iPhone, but have this love/hate relationship with its auto correct feature.
 
And can anyone tell me where in the world I can find whether the word auto correct is supposed to be autocorrect or auto correct. Stupid freaking auto correct.

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when there is no dog in my breakfast bar!
    HAHAHA !!! You crack me up !!!!

    ReplyDelete