Monday, October 9, 2017

4 in 1


You may think I already lost my drive to post daily since I haven’t posted since last Thursday, but really I haven't. I was quite literally driving.

Friday’s Thought – Wow that 6 hour drive didn’t seem to take as long as it usually does.

Saturday’s Thought – There is sooooo much work to be done in my daughter’s new house…and her Wi-Fi is as bad as ours now! Ahhh, country living.

Sunday’s Thought – Red in the morning; sailor take warning. I better get back on the road and get home before the storm sets in – but I want to stay with my daughter. L Also, a lot of rain and wrecks. What a drive.

Today’s Thought – If a chicken and a half lays an egg and a half in a day in a half, how long would it take for a centipede with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle. NONE – because peanut butter doesn’t come in spray cans!

Think about it…
But wait, what if the chicken WAS a centipede, sort of???

1 comment: