Thursday, October 19, 2017

Past, Present, & Future

Tomorrow I will be travelling to St. Augustine to meet up with a very good friend of mine. It took 2 years, but we finally got tickets to go see the Avett Brothers. WHOO HOO!! GIRL'S WEEKEND!!!

Because of that, I am posting for today and pre-posting for the days I will not have a computer handy. Thus the title.

Past: At 2:00 o’clock today in a meeting at work, an enemy was defeated, and an evil, thoughtless, unreasonable, & crazy plan was foiled – for now. It was a small win – but a win none the less. Oh, and thank you son for helping with my homework. I could not have done it without you! Enjoy the candy corn! :)

Present: I am packing and getting ready for the aforementioned trip – while I open an inordinate number of birthday cards from the most wonderful sister on the planet.

Future Friday: St. Augustine! I love St. Augustine! What a cool house from AirBNB! So great to see you Chrissy! I miss you so much!

Future Saturday: Boy we had fun in downtown St. Augustine today! Chrissy is the best. The Avett Brother’s concert was AMAZING!

Future Sunday: Hopefully TBA!!!


Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment: