Monday, November 13, 2017

Test

I have a test tonight.

A quantitative statistics test.



Quantitative statistics uses words like:

Non-Referenced test

Inferential statistic

Dependent variable

Distractors

Quasi-Experimental

Threats to Validity

Reactive Arrangements

Design notation



I use words like:


Compare scores to a larger group

What the hell?

The group of people you are testing

Who the hell knows?

You have got to be kidding me!

We are back to what a reactive arrangement is


Please just make it stop...

R1 X1 O1 (is that a Greek fraternity?)



You see my dilemma. This form of statistics uses different words in different situations, but in the end, they all mean the same thing! Why? Why not pick ONE word and stick to it.

I love my 4.0 GPA. I have about 1 hour ½ to continue to love it, because after this test – I won’t have a 4.0 anymore.

Wish me luck!

 


































































1 comment:

  1. Dadgummit!
    The 'Threat to Validity' sounds like someone hates this course as much as you do !!
    I'll show you a Threat to Validity..........

    ReplyDelete