Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Everyday

What I am pondering today why it is so easy to state you are going to post short random thoughts daily. I mean just a quick snippet of daily life. Sort of an online journal if you will.


But as you can see read - apparently I am not able.


  • I can balance my checkbook everyday
  • I can do the dishes multiple times a day - everyday
  • I can feed 4 cats everyday
  • I can feed my fish everyday
  • I can take a shower everyday
  • I get dressed everyday
  • I talk to my kids everyday - well text or talk
  • I can answer multiple stupid questions everyday
  • I can make coffee everyday
  • I can....
Well, you get the idea. All the things on that list take about as much time as it would take me to write a few words here and post them.


But I let that - the one thing I think I really want to do - slide and be ignored or forgotten.


Why?


I do not have an answer. I wish I did.

2 comments:

  1. The answer for you is:
    Because peanut butter doesn't come in spray cans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just used that answer the other day for something else!! 2 great minds on the same track! :)

    ReplyDelete