Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Random Thoughts on a Random Day


I love Alfred Hitchcock. His sense of humor is timeless & priceless.

I wish I wanted to call my mom. But, I don’t.

I had my first gardenia bloom yesterday. Gardenias are my favorite.

I have 4 cats. That makes me half way to ‘crazy cat lady’ status.

I don’t understand why people make mountains out of molehills. My answer to that is to not answer their emails.

Silence is the best response to a fool.

If I were a super hero I would want to be Ironman. Tony Stark is rich.

If I were an animal, I of course would be a cat. Sleep, eat, purr, eat, sleep.

I would love to have a pet dragon. I wish they were real.

I have a taxidermy weasel in my office. His name is Dave.

I also have an Enterprise replica with a bobble head Spock on my desk.

I also have a coffee mug on my desk that says “Save Oxygen. Shut up.” I wish more people would pay attention to that mug some days!

I have been told that I am one lab accident away from a super villain. I hope there is a lab close by.

I like my coffee black. 

What does all this have in common? Absolutely nothing. I have not a single ounce of brain power lately and I have wanted to post something, but can’t come up with anything. I am not sure this is worth the read, but here it is…reading it is your choice…or not…

1 comment:

  1. Random comment: Say hello to Dave for me.
    Another random comment: Love the post.
    A third random comment: You are so interesting.....my stars.....bobby pins please...... ;)

    ReplyDelete